Wednesday, October 3, 2007

3/10/07

just come back from pasar malam
with my grandmom ,sis and bro

and of course
I search for my lovely 豆腐花
I try some of the store
but yet there is still some I haven't try
so
try it now
haha..........................

fortunately
I found a store that sell 湯圓
and also 豆腐花
I don't really like the 湯圓
and their豆腐花really nice
haha.....................

finally I found what I want
big succeed

of course
beside 豆腐花
I also bought some thing else
here is it



豆腐花&湯圓 that I mention just now


I'm going to put it into my mouth..........haha




炒果條 that I bought in pasar malam

and I also get a little scrape on my finger
cause 'rob' thing from my grandmom hand
haha....................



the little scrape that I get it when rob grandmom thing..........haha

this is the 補品 that my mom want us to finish..................smell disgusting

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home