Sunday, September 30, 2007

chocolate

Yesterday
my parent come back from somewhere..............
when they reach airport
the call back and ask what to buy
what else they can buy in airport
prada or burberry?
of course chocolate lo

so I tell my dad to buy Toblerone black chocolate
before they reach home
I already fall asleep
yesterday is a tired day

today morning
when I wake up,the first thing I do is check what my dad bought
he did buy Toblerone chocolate and Ferrero rocher and some alcohol chocolate
but none of one are what I want
he didn't buy black chocolate
haiz.............................

never mind
at least there is still chocolate
I love chocolate...............except for alcohol chocolate,i don't really like white chocolate too


dad
why are you bought that big size of toblerone chocolate?!!!!!
I can't even finish one one case once
you must be kidding me....................


BUt still
thank you dad
for bought chocolate for us
I really like it
love you dad

type of chocolate that my dad bought........I didn't take for alcohol chocolate...........cause too much

3 difference size of toblerone chocolate,vertical way

3 difference size of toblerone chocolate,horizontal way

small pack of it..................forgot what name is the brand

Ferrero Rocher

one ferrero rocher out of all

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 30, 2007 at 9:31 PM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

haha...my favourite le...no black chocolate le ma??
yer...i want the black one so much
because there is none in the supermarkets!!!!

the one is ritter sports chocolate!!
it is freakingly nice lo...haha
must try

if i wont gain weight i will eat all...
wakaka...

by the way
din give me some toblerone??

 
At October 2, 2007 at 9:32 AM , Blogger chloe said...

haha...........even I got the black chocolate also don't want give you
don't forget that's my super favourite......and hardly to find
give you toblerone?
no way
my sis will kill me if i give someone else
my house also not enough to eat
my dad does not buy enough.........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home