Tuesday, October 2, 2007

basketball

I just got back from basketball game
and I'm so wet now
sweat here and there

really fun playing basketball........especially with my cousin
cause he always pass the ball to me
and playing 2 vs 2 just now,after everyone resting
my cousin and me one group and my sis and bro one group
cause I'm too louya..........so with group with someone gang........
haha..................

while we playing,I got some new that super surprise me
my cousin
he had been invited to become state player before!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD
are you kidding ?!!!!!!!
I know he is good in basketball that time
but I never thought he is that good..............
but he rejected..........bacause going to UK few months later

it happened when he is 18
and now
he is 24,married,has a cute daughter
and
so fat............plus long time didn't play basketball
so difference from past
haiz.........................so uncle now

but
still can see that how good is him in basketball.................in past
haha...............


there is another thing I want to mention here
Why everyone seen surprise or don't believe it
when I say I'm going to play basketball or I play basketball!!!!!!!!!!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
short person cannot play basketball izzit????
your guy all look down at short person
short person cannot good in basketball izzit.................
erm................I'm not good in basketball
recorrect
short person cannot know how to play basketball izzit?!!!!!!!

but
seriously say
after I start like to play basketball
I really can feel that the teen of the short people in playing basketball
HAIZ..................................

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home