Sunday, September 23, 2007

Saisaki & black sheep

few day ago
I went to Saisaki with my gang(yiyin,jian wei,jensen and mei ling)
haha........................


before that
let my explain to you what is it
It's a japanese food buffet................
friend say it's a sister shop of Shogun( at 1U)
there also contain chinese and western food
but people go there mostly for japanese food



the sign board of saisaki


appearance of it



It located somewhere around KLCC
building that opposite KL convention center
2nd floor....................I don't remember the name of the building
lunch hour from 12.00~14.30
don't really know about dinner
cause I went for lunch only

Yiyin and I is the fans of japanese food........i think
Jian wei and Jensen ok about that
but mei ling seldom try it
We actually plan to eat it before the trial exam start
but only go for it ofter 2~3 weeks after exam
haiz......................
seen Yiyin and Jian wei going back to hometown next week
so can't postpone it anymore.................

We actually kind of late arrive that
cause couldn't find the place
this is our first time going there
and I actually finish it early
cause kind of full and going to watch movie later

the food there
I'll rated as
6.5 mark
the first shashimi that ate is unfresh
make my appetite not so good
but it's ok for the few that I try later

everyone got one oyster....cheese baked oyster.....I personally don't like it

and of course
tempura is the thing that I will eat everything when I go buffet
and that day I try some new type
ginseng tempura!!!!!!!!!
god
I can't even bite off them to two piece
and the taste is so...................bitter

still
the lunch is fun
I even eat two scoop of ice cream ,corn favour
I made it like a cream then only I startto eat it
Yiyin said it is disgusting....................and he just keep looking other side rather than my side
haha............................

this is how the ice cream look first

this is how the ice cream look like later

pic of food

few types of sushi and shell they have



After finish my lunch
I went to watch a movie
called black sheep

It's a movie about genetic change sheep
everyone know sheep is herbivore
but it that movie
they become flesh-eater
do you know how disgusting seeing sheep eating meat
they even pulled out the intestine of a human and eat it

if human didn't die after the sheep bite him
he will become sheep guy
I'm serious
half sheep half guy
very ugly

I don't think the story ending is good
cause the dog get the infection and no one know about that
but I hope It'll no black sheep 2 showing next time
It really disgusting................
super disgusting


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2007 at 11:07 AM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

hey yo...that's the food that make your friend got sick huh??

the air cream is what??
it looks like ice cream more.

haha...anyway i never watch the black sheep o

why your pictures all so blur??
taken with your hp??

 
At September 24, 2007 at 11:08 AM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

do you link to others blog??
i linked mine to you but yours does not link to me...wuuwuu

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home