Thursday, September 27, 2007

my thought

A lot of thing happened recently
and all of those thing make understanding more

Here is the thing that I understanded


There always thing that you never expect happened
good or bad
happy or sad
pacification or arguement
gaining or losing

no matter what
accept it and face it
act usual.................overcautious or precipitance;tension or careless
all those wouldn't make situation better

all those is a chance
a chance for you to get experience about life
a chance to know true you
a chance to make the history of you abundance

you may feel unfair or hated for some of it
but all of it make you.................a better you



Health
is really important
probably the most important in your life

without health
you can't do anything
you can't go place you want to go
you can't eat what you want to eat
people around you worry about you
and
you always feel bad................cause your body are ill

so jie
take good care of yourself............
I know not your fault
it's school fault.....................i think
there is too many mosquito in our school
but yet
take care
few days didn't see you
miss you a lot



Appreciation
appreciate what you have now
mentally or physically

thing that you possess of
people around you
a health body
a normal brain
all this you think is behove
not really behove

there are some person
don't even have food to eat
don't have place to stay
no friend
no health body
of course
no phone or pc
some somemore have problem with intelligence quotient and body

when you have all
you may never think it's important
but you lost it
you will know how pain is it

like oxygen
you know it's important but you didn't feel it.....cause it's all around
when you get into the water...........then you start how important is it


Even I refuse to admit
but still cannot deny the truth
a normal human being really will become greedy and more greedy
I feel that I have that behave recently
SERIOUS........................

when I don't have Apple product
apple for me is just a brand
I never think want to have one
after I have one................my first apple product is ipod nano
I desire all the apple product...............
macbook,mac pro,ipod,itouch,iphone,iwork

when he is not my bf
he didn't reply my message
he didn't contact me
long time didn't meet him
he ignore me
he seen too close to other girl
he forgot something about me
I'm totally ok

but
when he become my bf
if he did one of the thing I mention just now
I'll be very mad

it actually not all his problem
but when the identity change
I expect he do more
more care about me
more concern about me
when he is not.......................
arguement usually happened
and problem start to occur

What I should do,is change my thinking
appreciate what I have now
not expect what don't have
act usual...........................

when you got not expectation and it happened
that call surprise
when you expect it but it didn't happened
that call disappointment

surprise and disappointment
which will you choose
sure surprise la..........................

I don't know whether I'm right about all the thing I mention
this is just my thought
if you have difference thought
tell me
maybe I'll learn something from your thought

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 27, 2007 at 11:04 PM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

hey yo!!
you sounds deadly serious man...
so what has happened that made you have such a series of real-life thoughts??

how about you and him??
everything gets along well??

 
At September 27, 2007 at 11:04 PM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

oh ya!!
forgot another thing

one thing for sure
your language has improved
in vocabulary

so how you boost that up?

 
At September 28, 2007 at 7:33 PM , Blogger chloe said...

Just suddenly feel that
so write in down before I forgot..........haha

like my language very bad........haiz
only in voca
mean i still need to work more.........


how to boost up ah?
suddenly disenchant......haha
I also don't know how.........
read more and find dictionary when you don't know meaning of the word gua

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home