Saturday, September 22, 2007

new that really surprise me

today got a new
that really surprise me
one of my friend brake up with his gf!!!!!
this is the third brake up new I heard for this week
and all the reason for it is not enough tension for each other

what I know about him is
he is a very caring person
can't believe that he brake up because of this reason

maybe it don't really surprise me
I heard about his and his gf problem before
and it actually quite often for me knowing that
cause he always talk to me about that
but I just never thought it will end
at least not that fast
I always thought that he will handle it well
when he told me that
my mind just blank
totally don't know what to say.......................


here is the problem that he fact

they don't really often meet
cause not study in the same college

he don't often call her and she don't often call him
according to what he say is he don't know when is the right time to call
so better don't call....................that's so my style..........haiz

they don't often sms cause there is always one there them never reply


PLUS they often argue


WOW......................
we are really buddy
guy..................
give you a hug when I come back
we are so similar

I guess everyone fact the same problem as he does
Am I right??????
or only him?

But
if you really think that you don't care enough
do more to make her or him to feel you care
or you feel that he or her don't care about you enough
tell him or her
so that he or she know what to do

if you having problem with something he or she did
talk to him and solve together
don't hide it

Communication is important in a relationship
we know more about each other by communicate
and of course
we communicate to get clear about problem and finding way to solve it

No one is perfect match to each other in this world
Only tolerance ,be considerate of each other and care about each other can make a couple stay together

Of courses
the main point is your guy have to be loving each other
no love
relationship will never last long

guy
without gf
you still got friends
don't forgot how good is your relations with people
all of us always be there for you

if you really like her.................
solve the problem
tell her what you feel
try one more time and try your best
if it's still fail
maybe it just not the right time for your guy get togethere
maybe she is not the one

just don't give up
you will find your love someday

right now
make yourself a better man
and wait for your love to come

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 22, 2007 at 10:58 PM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

hey ya!!
i am here again...
haha...sometimes there is just an excuse that you can just make it out when you feel like no more point to keep on to the relationship

 
At September 23, 2007 at 11:16 PM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

thanks for dropping by!! i replied le...refer to my post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home