Monday, September 17, 2007

Piano concert & sunway& car acident

Yesterday kind of thick schedule

first
went to Yamaha fair piano concert in KL convention centre
second
went to Sunway with friends for dinner
actually the main point is Derek gonna to intro his girl friend to me
who is derek?
He is my best best best friend
we know each other since kindergarten
plus
he is really handsome and nice guy
haha........................


Me and my friend Chein Ee actually a bit late for the concert
but we still make it at the end
with a tired leg,cause I wearing high-hell shoe
and I'm walking very fast cause we are late
luckily not painful
if not..........................I got to need wheelchair for my next date
haha...............

The performer is Mr Ng Chong Lim
the first impression for me to him is
each of his name represent a sir name of chinese
such a special name




the ticket and a piece of paper that intro him and menu in the back


BUT
he really a very good piano player
I wish can have half of his skill.....................
unfortunately I don't have...............haiz

before I going to the concert
Chien Ee told me that we need to wear more formal for the concert and no jeans
that's why I wear high-heel cause I wearing dress
wearing a sport shoe will be a weird combination
but after I went there
I see a lot of people wearing jean...............some even wearing short pants and mini skirt
somemore you can see kind lie down on the floor

If you don't want to wear too formal
you can just wear a shirt and long pants
but mini skirt kind of too unformal................

The only I can say is
They really don't respect the performer and the environment
and they don't respect themselve................

SO
next time when you entering for any concert
please ask what should you wear before you go and wear what they ask to

After the concert
we went to the piano fair
and the a lot of piano showing
Upright piano,digital piano
grand piano
and
the concert grand piano.......................

of course
we play full of it too............exspecially the concert grand piano
it's sound really nice

stuff inside tha piano that make a paino occur sound

ma and chien ee


after all
I went to Sunway to have dinner with Derek and also
his girl friend Emily

Why sunway?
cause Emily staying Sunway
so...............the location is sunway

Seeing them walking together really pleasing to both the eye and the mind
you know
handsome and pretty girl

It's a enjoyable at first
and until the end
I swear I will never even go out with them alone

They just ignore me for the whole process
don't even ask me where to go
just go and I like a maid following back
it may sound funny now
but believe me
it's not funny at all
I feel terrible about it
plus happened something bad yesterday night
haiz.................................

After dinner
I actually plan to go home and sleep
cause I'm so tired
but they decide go to yan cha without asking my opinion
and
All the way in dinner and yan cha
they just talk themselve
and I like a stranger that sit the same table with them

At the end 1 somehing only I reach home
and get mumbling from mom
saying I should disturb a couple have their date
hey
he ask me out first saying want to intro his gf to me
is that my fault too???

Why everything also my fault????????????????
no one wrong
all my problem !!!!!!!!!!!!
your guys happy?


The worst thing is
I have car accident this morning
althought it just a small accident
but my mood become wors
Like all bad thing happened once

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO???????????
HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM
I REALLY NOT THAT SMART
CAN YOUR GUYS JUST TELL ME!!!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2007 at 11:02 PM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

hehe...i am here...
you reminded me something of the concert, and i did write it in the blog too
haha...pity you le...become soundless light bulb...

so how's your car now??
everything's fine?

 
At September 21, 2007 at 12:01 PM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

haha...you need an intro what...abo what's the point posting our pictures without introducing?? that's rude...

haha...i see...big car rarely hurt except big car VS big car...choi choi choi...glad that you are ok la...don't be sad lo...

of course la..i always shoot pictures for blogs de...haha..edi quite used to it.

that's why i need a better camera phone instead of having camera itself...so ma fan to carry everywhere lo....

haha...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home