Sunday, September 23, 2007

The first Saman in my life

All the while
I'm very proundly of myself about
I'm super follow law in driving
the sign board show 80
I never faster than that
I alway show signal and have a look before I change link
I alway wear safety belt
I never thought I will have a saman in my life


BUT
I got a saman
this is totally suck
how can I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it.........................
how can this happened...............................
can someone wake me up.....................this must be a dream
It did happened
got to fact it



It happened when I bring mei ling to see doctor
she is sick after we went to have japanese buffet..........maybe not use to the food
and I forget to buy the ticket for parking cause I'm worry about mei ling
you know
we got to buy the ticket for parking



SO
after I come back
there is a saman there
and it clearly show
what is my car number plate
what is the type of car
what is the colour

althought friend say no need to pay
but
I'm a 好公民
so I will still go to pay it
and pay the saman
in 14 days
if not the amount will increase

problem is............................
can someone tell me where to pay
I know is bandaraya selayang
but
where is it???????????????


this is the saman i got

the white place is car plate number and you can see Honda & silver which is my car type and car colour

LASTLY

I hope it is the first and THE LAST saman I have in my life

one is enough for me

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2007 at 11:02 AM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

Oh my...thought what tim...rupa-rupanya is parking saman...

how much is it o??
and selayang can pay back saman de meh??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home