Tuesday, October 2, 2007

contrast of relationship

Just finish reading the blog of my friend
kind of special
The blog is written by him and his dear
you can post that finish by two of them or one of them
very sweet


for me is a way of sharing and showing care to each other
and also showing other people that they meant something to each other

no matter arguement or sweet memories
all have been remember down in their blog


I got only one little comment about their blog
don't your guy think your guy are too sweet
make me so jealous about it..........................



On the other hand
another friend of mine complained to me about her boy friend
this time
what they argued about is about friendster
what to do with friendster????
before that
I got my friend permission to post this story.........both of them
just post it as a reference for the other.......of course,include me

my friend is a very sensitive person
good in somewhere but when she's in love
a little thing will make her think too much


This is the FIRST reason they argue this time


in friendster,there is a place in profile state about your status
single,in a relationship,Domestic Partner,married,and it's complicated
(what it's complicated for?I never understand)
she change her status to in a relationship as soon as she is couple with her bf
but
her boy friend didn't do so
and my friend feel that the reason her bf didn't change it is because
he doesn't want to public their relationship

of course
her boy friend deny it
and they start to argued about that
my friend said
he never intro her to his friend
she don't even get to know one of his friend,
and she also not sure his friend know that he is in a relationship now.........

and her boy friend said
she alway think too much
of course his friend know that
he didn't intro her to his friend
that is because he don't have a chance to do so


SECOND reason


friendster also provide a service about Edit Featured Friends
and of course
my friend put her boy friend into it immediately she's coupled
well her boy friend didn't do so

at first she tought that her boy friend didn't do this kind of thing
but yesterday
the status show that her boy friend just edit it
and still
she's not in there plus all of it is girl........just no her

so
they start to argued .......................


In my opinion
those arguement actually not a must
she will feel that way is because she didn't has 安全感
and 安全感 come from her boy friend

she don't know any of his friend
of couse she will feel suspicion about that
suspicion about
whether his friend know he is couple
whether he got more than one girl friend
whether he just play play only

that's normal
even I also think that sometime

just intro her to your friend and mention that she is your girl friend
and change your status to in a relationship
she will no complain anymore
oh ya
put her in your featured friend list also


but still
my friend kind of too sensitive this time
didn't change the status is just a normal thing
even I also didn't change
and my boy friend also didn't do so
I do put him in my featured friend list,
but he didn't do so and somemore his one put all leng lui
should I argue with him for this thing??????


Maybe I should...........haha


AS A CONCLUSION

a relationship is sweet like the first friend that I mention
and also full of trouble like the second friend that I mention
as long as your guy are loving each other
work for it and don't easily give up


another conclusion
this is all friendster's fault.................haha

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home