Friday, January 30, 2009

car accident during CNY,29th January 2009

finally


find time to post something here
haha.......
lazy me


I got a lot of thing to post up
my monopoly game
my gamble
and the latest!!!!!!!!
my car accident!!!!!!!


yes......
car accident again......
i wonder is there someone so 'lucky' like me.....haha
i think i am the first in my family who get into police station during Chinese New Year!!!!!
haha
record holder.......


well
let me explain what happened

i was driving....of course
and i stop because i want to turn right.....
and
that car bang my back......


simple enough right
quite obvious that is his fault right
that's why i thought also

i park my car at the side of the road
planning to settle it fast
because i am in rush actually

but
god know why
he is freaking angry and piece off.....
i haven't down my window i already can hear his scolding.....

my first impression is
What the hell!!!!!!!!
i thought i am the who should be freaking piece off!!!!!
you bang my back man.........
no offence but.......
my car is a BMW and your is only a wira
my repairment is so much higher than you right
I also haven't piece off........
why are you piece off?!!!!!!!!!!!

never mind then
seem he is so piece off and he is quite big also ......i mean his size
so i told him i want to go to police station

here is the thing
he is so worry that i will run away......he just follow my back so near so near i scare that he will bang my for second time......

and the most fish thing is that
i drive in the wrong street
get into police station suppose to turn in another street but i turn in another
so.........
i got to make a 3 point turn to get out

problem is
he refuse to let me out of the street
he insist claim that i want to run away that's i drive into the wrong street in purpose
then i tell him
if he really worry about it
then drop down my car plate number....and for police report if i really run away
he say he already drop down
he just worry i will run away!!!!!!!

Come on man
you bang my car!!!!!
you piece off!!!!
and you worry i will run aways?!!!!!!!!!

doesn't make sense at all!!!!!!!
i thought i am suppose to act like this instead of you
are you OK?!!!!


while we waiting to report in the police station
he keep saying that people who drive big car don't bother other people....
rich people always like to show their wealth and don't bother about other people

I rarely use those word but
What the F**k
this car accident got nothing to with rich or poor people
why do you mention it
driving a BMW doesn't mean i got no financial problem ok
it also doesn't mean i don't care about other people ok
beside
you are the one who bang my car......not me!!!!!!

your car having more serious damage than mine
but it doesn't mean is my fault
if you don't bang my car
nothing will happened right
somemore you say i didn't put signal

tell you what
people who know me will tell you that i always show signal when i am driving
is just a excuse for you to put the blame on me!!!!!!

even i am rich.......so what
being rich is a wrong?!!!!!!
then bill gates,uncle lim and all those rich people is wrong too?!!!!!!
what kind of theory
people put their efford to be rich
how dare you blame all this to people just because you think they are rich
don't blame me because you are not rich!!!!!!!!!!


so not me
don't blame me
i got no offence about rich or poor
but that guy really make me so piece off!!!!!!

I wonder that guy really take undang or not
how could you don't know bang other's back is legally wrong in any car accident
how could you try to put all blame on me when you are the one who bang me!!!!!!!

how dare you tell the inspector that I am the one who start the fight first
hello!!!!!!
you are the one who yelling at me first.........
of course i will piece off when you someone who bang my car yell at me!!!!!!!


never mind.......all this also never mind
how come he could go back first while i got to wait in the police station?!!!!!!!!
I AM THE ONE WHO REPORT FIRST!!!!!!!
you got kid
i got family waiting for me also!!!!!!!


this is so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!

the most imporantly
how could the inspector ask me to sign something blank?!!!!!!!!!!!!
of course i wouldn't sign!!!!!!!
who know what will you write in that blank paper

why he can go back and i got to bring you back to the place car accident happened?
isn't should 2 person go together?!!!!!!
even is ok only 1 person bring to
why me and not him?!!!!!!!
he is the one who make this car accident hapened
why are you wasting my time?

i wait from 9 something to 1 something you know!!!!!!!!


how 'effective' is our police!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 hours something just for one simple car accident report
great!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home