Monday, December 15, 2008

My bf birthday

well............

first
i got to explain something

friends ask why keep writing bf instead of boy friend

first of all
i'm lazy

second of all
bf mean boy friend

third and last of all
bf also mean best friend

which mean
the main reason is
he is not only my boy friend but also my best friend............


of course I'm his best friend too..........
he better say yes........


back to title


just like the usual me
today is not his birthday
his birthday is exactly 10 days ago

why now?
a lot of thing happened during 10 days

well
we fight
he ignore me for 3 days
then we fight again
and we get back


so...............


what happened is
we don't really celebrate his birthday
we had exam that day
I got 3 papers that day
and when my paper is finish
we had dinner

then the end
he went out with his housemate


I got to say
for this time
he suck!!!!!!
haha..............
so happy got chance to say so
I seldom got time to say so.......
I got to say he did a good job as a Boy Friend
if he could come and read my blog and leave comment will be more better.........
did you see what I say
read my blog and leave comment....................

how long you not been reading my blog........
and i can see other girl blog URL in your pc..........so where is mine blog URL?!!!!!!

joking..................
not funny........

He rather celebrate with housemate instead of me............
that's suck!!!!!

of course
I did not say so to him
his housemates are his best as well
so

at this time
Girl Friend wasn't really that important........right


haha................
just for joke...............
ok ok
maybe i did feel that a little............
but is ok..............
all past now


ooops........
i gone too far again


ok.........
here is it

I didn't bought him anything
I just bake him a cake..........
his favourite chocolate banana cake


fact is
we only eat slide of it............


yeah.........
the whole 12 inchs of cake
we only eat slide of it..............


so
I told him
I wouldn't bake any cake for him anymore........
waste...............



ok ok

finish complain



still got say


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
may all you wishes come true
all the best for your life


love you so much
always
the most
and forever.........
muackz.........................


and
of course
love me always..............

haha............













Oooooops...............


nearly forgot to post the cake picture





there is the only slide we ate..........

2 Comments:

At December 27, 2008 at 2:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i let him see the word SUCKS...muhahahhahahhaha....

n i don wan cake.=b..hahhaa...pls...see d also afraid..muhahahhaha

 
At December 27, 2008 at 1:47 PM , Blogger chloe said...

i got say this time lo........=p

i didn't say i want to bake cake for you also......=p

you actually read my blog and leave comment!!!!!!
that surprise me.....

another way proof his sucks
he rarely read my blog and leave comment........
haha.......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home