Monday, December 15, 2008

my cousin sis 7th birthday celebration

Holiday been half way


I didn't do much actually........
sleep and eat and sleep again

oh ya
not to mention my car accident.......

the point is
holiday is boring
and i wonder who is reading my blog............
no one i guess

used to be someone
but
forget about it........

oh ya
there is someone left comment to me
haha.........

i was so happy........

thank for that
although i don't know you
but thank!!!!!!!

continue..............


what i want to post about is my cousin birthday
which is..................long time ago....
as usual.........lazy me


my 7th years old cousin had a big birthday party for her 7th years old birthday celebration
that remind me of how long i didn't have big birthday party for myself...........
Never mind
my 21ft birthday will be huge........
I guess
hopefully...........
maybe..........
can it be?!!!!!!!
No idea.....................


Now
let talk about my cousin sis

This is her picture........
she is primary standard one now.........
she is the little princess in the house
she look so cute.....
she is girl...........really girl
unlike me
she is so girl.......


my family actually closer than my mom family site than my dad family site
maybe because my mom family site is small.......compare to my dad family site
my mom site grandparent got 4 kids while my dad site grandparent got 10 kids
so you can actually see the different.........
huge different


my little cousin sis,is my smallest uncle first child.........he got only two kids
all of my mom sis and bro got two kids
except for my mom.......my mom got four.....multiple of the other one....haha
so you can actually count how many cousin i have for my mom site
by the way
I'm the eldest one.....
so everyone call my big cousin sis........

ooops........
going to far
come back to the birthday
the reason why my cousin sis is having the party
is because her bro.......which is my youngest cousin bro had his last last week
and it kind of unfair if you only organized one for other and not for another
so my uncle decide to make her a birthday party as well.........
you will know what


i took for picture
i will tell you what i didn't
the table set that for putting the food.......quite a lot of food actually
the number of the present that she received
and of course
all the people who came
lastly
not to mention the most important one for a birthday party
the cake
it all in my uncle camera
which is not with me
so
can't show


here is some picture took during his birthday party






Look cute isn't..........why mine never grow in this way?!!!!


my cousin sis who had the big birthday party.....and my cutest cousin bro,which is his bro




Happy family picture.............






here is another thing i found in my cousin house........cute thing.....when you shake it, it will light up!!!!





All the kid were there.............erm.....except my bro.......this is the only pic that could see the cake



she is eating her cake




my cousin bro.............he is forcing himself to finish the cake........

of course

both of them were standing on a small chair

because they were too short...............=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home