Sunday, December 28, 2008

relationship

I look through webpage..........
as usual


and i found something interesting
I saw an album that about friend wedding
of course
that's not the interesting part

the interesting part is
she had her primary schoolmates to attend her wedding........

that's is so brilliant!!!!!!!


I mean
how many people will invite primary school friends to the wedding dinner and how many of them actually come
that's is so cool!!!!!!!
we(me and my primary schoolmates) have a group in friendster which is for us to keep in touch
thank to zhi wen
she did really good job for created this group

but..........there is always a bad
the group sort of like dead..........not functioning
no people create new topic
no new conversation
no people leave comment

in fact
it make me a bit regret i didn't went for the gathering this year
can we please have another one.....promise i will come


this
also make me wonder
years later
when i get merry
and invite my primary school friends
how many will come?
in fact?
is there anyone will come?

that make so impressed when i saw the wedding pic and her primary school friends actually came
that's so sweet!!!!!!

most important
that make me think...........
like a flash back
how many relationship i screwed up in my life
here........relationship mean friends,couple,family........


I always think that people who can keep relationship for very long is awersome
because i'm not those people......not for me

the best best best best friend I ever had is only cecilia and cindy and chan

and
I did
screwed up a lot of relationship
screwing one.........i think
in the progress


hopefully i'm not


back to the title
if i want
some of my primary school and scondary and college and other friend to come to my future wedding
guess i got to start working hard.........

isn't

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home