Monday, November 17, 2008

a ray of life and death

well
I feel breathless again
yesterday night..........
I think he is really frigthen..........
I just off his phone in that way
Actually I really feel myself gonna pass off
but i guess still incomplete work to do......
so......another day spend in my second home
but manage to get back after dinner..........how?
I threaten the junior doctor........and he is way being to nice to let me go

But..........
sorry aaron........
really really want to help.........
but couldn't...........
really really sorry
i know is very unfair for you
and i'm really sorry got to make you do all those stuff...........

thousand sorry to you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


and ya...........
i promise myself i gonna to post something everyday............
i think my life seriously need to be recorded in someway
and post on my blog is always one of the best ways..........
another best way is taking picture.............

soon will upload about science fair......the biggest event of the year......i got only joined 1 event.....haha


most importantly
I am looking for a laptop
HP, Dell, Compaq, Sony,Acer........
of course more prefer HP and Dell.........yiyin gonna kill me........he is the big fan of Dell

I want a mobility size but a really good performance........
funssy isn't it...........
haiz
that's why till now haven't decide what to buy
any idea what to buy???????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home