Sunday, November 2, 2008

sense of belonging

Did you even feel like you don't not belong to anyone or place

Last time I felt in that way is when I was having a conflict with my classmates
which is year and a half ago.......

But recently
that feeling show up again........

I know people sometime feel that.........
but this is not something that I will feel.......

It sound very perasaan
but
I'm really good in adapt myself in an environment
and
find my way to enjoy in any situation


just like sickness
that feeling either come often but always in small
or
it come once awhile but once it come.......it really serious

unfortunately
my one.....is the second case

image you been a healthy person 1 and a half year
and one day you suddenly fall sick
that will be really serious...........

that feeling
is really suck
you look around
people talking,writing,laughing,even sleeping
they are so near yet so far
each one of them tend to connect to each other
just not you

you feel that yourself are the extra person
you do not belong any of the group
you even feel that you don't belong that place

do those feeling sound familiar to you
don't feel surprise if you do
that just how people will feel........
and you will never be the only one who feel that
we are all same in some way...........

I guess
I just need to accept it and over it..........

I do think that I'm losing myself slowly
did you realise that..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home