Thursday, November 27, 2008

My long lost bro and CDD game

Today

I skipped me EN102 class........
to join the CDD group.........
and
It fun!!!!!!


I found my long lost brother........calvin......haha
we are talkactive
we went for the same college
we got the same health problem
we kind of like got a lot similarities...........
till we wondering whether are we long lost sibling.......haha

we both end up calling each other sis and bro........
that was really funny

The truth is
We only know each other today
because of the CDD game
I don't even know him before that
of course
A lot of people too

I had a lot fun............
is enjoyable to talk to them

but my CDD skill suck!!!!!
got to improve......


Ooooops.......
got to chao.........
rushing my microecon assignment.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home