Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thing happened in octobar 9

Well............


I'm suppose to study
or have my dinner.........

but here I'm
Sitting in front of my PC and writing my blog

I read Hitomi blog also..........
Kepong blogger kaki?????
I want to go also
next time call me..........haha

by the way
how did you make your blog page in that way????teach me teach me!!!!!!
oh ya
hate to read your blog le...........
you make me feel hungry!!!!!!!!!


This is what I planned to post it months ago..........
but...............I didn't
anyway never too late doing it right.......


It happened in Octobar 9th
I took very long time to post it........
I know I know

This is what happened
That day
I went to Genting Klang
and had dinner there


面对面
my friend Sing cai keep telling me that it's not nice
but I refure to trust him
so I try that day

The result is
I didn't finish it
BUT
BUT

Not because of the noodle is not nice
it's nice actually........
but i got not appetite.......
Surprise isn't.....
In fact I actually vomit out later........

Some more I orger big punya..........
waste....................

And
I drink something I'm not supose to drink
Lemom Coke!!!!!!!
damn nice!!!!!!!
Did i tell you Lemom Coke is my favourite drink........and vitagen of course

Before I waste the noodle
I kind of like talk to it
That's what I said:
Sorry I got waste you......
Later you will see your brother and sis in the rubbish bin
erm.........maybe not
actually
if i eaten you right
you can still see your bro and sis
but in different way only.........
don't be sad
next time i will come again and finish you bro and sis...........


When I say so........
My bf actually laugh

I guess because the conversation(can it be consider conversation)is funny.........

Here is some picture about it
This is how the noodle and lemom coke plus......don't remember
炸水饺


The picture of noodle when I about to leave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home