Monday, November 17, 2008

Things that I learned from fight

We fight again........

Not one time
but twice.......



First time
was because I claimed that he always late reply or i feel that he don't bother to reply me
perhap I should say
I felt myself been neglected recently
because he is really really busy about school stuff recently



Second time
was because I came home very late........about 12 something
and he is very worry about me





so........the end is
I realise no matter how hard I try
I still be the same when we fight

still
I will say something that will each other feeling when I don't mean to
I never give chance for him to speak out
I get angry easily.........



The most important thing is
not only we got different charatheristic
We always have a different view for one thing


he think that a girl going home in the midnight 12 something is very very dangerious
i think that same as him,it is dangerious for him to go home in midnight too
and seem he will worry about me......why doesn't he try not to go home early the past few times

I feel like even we don't understand each other view about someting,but still there is a need to speak it out......to make each other more understand about each other
while he think another way round

that's why we always fight big........
because we got different view

I actually feel tired we always fight like that
I only want to solve problem.....not create more and more conflit
but always more and more conflit occur when we only start to fight for small ting little thing at first

Sound really bad isn't
then why are we still being together...........when we got different view for many things

Guess we all know
Because we love each other..........
so
no matter how much we fight
we still stick together



of course
I do learn something
as he said
I should really learn to control my temper
I felt breathless yesterday because of that
and we got a big fight also because of that


And
I realise something really really important
i told him
this time
he told me about
the one that I love is you
not your charatheristic
not what you did
is you
truely you
no matter how hot temper are you,how quiet are you
how good or how bad
I just love you
everything that meaningful to be is because all done by you
not the thing itself
you are the one I love

You
this person
not things or charather


I think this is the most important thing
for me
and him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home