Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Exam........Conflict.........Holiday

Final is coming........
this saturday will be the first paper.......EN102
the subject that I feel no confident at all..........
sumarising and paraphasing take half of the total score........
I so gonna to screw up!!!!!!!

A lot of stuff happened lately
Conflict between me and the gang.......
That really make me feel bad........
I told myself not to think about
and i think i manage not to think about it.......the side effect is
I don't feel like going to school at all
luckily is last week........finish teaching
so I can actually find excuse to skip school and study myself

But tomorrow.......... really got to go for school
got to hand in the biology report!!!!!!!!!
which
I haven't finish drawing!!!!!!
what the.................
I hate drawing!!!!!!!!

At last
I decide to go for trip during the holiday
may be the last trip I could have.........
I was thinking A Famosa or Pangkok Island........
which one better


The most important thing is.......
I got no mood to study at all..............
When i mean at all
which mean
not even a little..........
thank god I finish study bio and Comp before i got no mood
but
EN102, moral and econ...........
sure die..........

Now i wonder why I start the subject that have last.............
haiz

Anyway
Conflict
No mood
My life still got to continue

Got to say thank you to my bf
that be with me in this situation
and sorry to make you so worry............

I gonna be fine
Hopefully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home