Sunday, November 2, 2008

my gang

Finally

Get to post something i should post in past few weeks


first
let me show your guy what usually happen in Microecon classess

Microecon can be say the most 'interesting' subject for this sem
Mr. Simic is a nice guy
but the way he teaching.........maybe don't suit me

most of the time I observe other people or chat........
or
pretend I'm listening but mind is somewhere else
or
sleep........happened once a while


show you the pic of my gang
you would see why I emphasize on Denesh this time





Yes........sure you figure out......he change his hair style.....become a coconut tree
haha...........but he put back the thing on his head a week or two later.........
The guy on left hand is Lee..........
and the red shirt lady who face been blocked by denesh hand is my darling Carmen





he actually reading.................surprising



From left to right,joshil,Steph and fang

This the picture that I really must show.......fang you naughty girl....show your tongue for what

oops.......just realise all everyone is in the pic

joshil,steph,fang,denesh,carmen and lee

those are the person that I hang out with in college

they are all sweet and caring......for denesh sweet maybe not,so do lee

but yeah

I enjoy be with them and I'm really glad that I met each one of them in my life

and

guys

your guy are great.......never gonna forget your all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home