Sunday, January 27, 2008

Exam result

Finally I got my result
and
21st of January 2008 start to become the most Terrible day in my life
I'm little happy when I saw my Biology not so bad and meeting friends is nice too
but when I look at the other two
feel like want to die

You know what bad I feel
Start to think what my mon gonna to do with me if she saw this kind of result
and the result show that I'm right
I mom wasn't so happy with it
and
my dad
I think he actually disappointed but he refuse to show it so that my feeling whouldn't be worst
Thank dad

but
althought my result not so good
I can still get into what I want to study
so...............
is time for me to do registration


Here is the problem
how I go
I don't even how to reach there by car or public transport

AND
I did call to ask what should I bring
But
I forgot to ask about the registration fee problem..........

what a damn!!!!!


The most serious is
my best friend say that she don't think I'm suitable to study what I want to study
she say I most suit to marry and stay at home to grow up my kid............
and it really really hurt me

This is not what I want
of course if other people say so I may don't have any reaction
but she is my best
how could she said that to me.............and not giving any suggestion
haiz................


anyway
I decide to clear up my mind and continue what I want to do
so
Please bless me and support me
my heart is really weak..........don't stimulate me anymore

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 27, 2008 at 6:02 PM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

dont be sad la...
so do you still get what you want?
if yes, then dont think the negative way...

at least you have done all the best...
you strive for it!

well...i dont think marriage is a good resolution at all...

you better ask your best friend to do so first before she dared to cal l you do so...

what ever you do...trust your feeling...

 
At February 1, 2008 at 6:52 PM , Blogger chloe said...

RIght!!!!!!!!
but she is doing that.........she really gonna to marry
surprise!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home