Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Friends 4

Still,continue yesterday introduction.............




The star of today is

Jensen!!!

Here you go.............his pic
he look cute in this pic...............we took it in pizza hut




He hate people him by his chinese name.......so better don't mention it out
He cross over the ocean come to KL,your guy should know where he come from right......Sabah
He is elder than us kind of much,but we still mix up very good,no generation gap.......haha

For me
he is quite good looking..........he is the first one I look sharp when I get into our class
smart look,mature,good smile,serious guy
but don't trust what you see
of course he is smart too
BUT!!!!!!
he like to do all those tomfoolery stuff
like wearing the ring in middle finger just because he can simply show people his middle finger
find some similar pronounciation word with coarse word and say it out
except for that
he is a nice guy
he always explain all the thing that he just learned to us
it's good.......but when he did it just before exam...................it become very annoying
cause listen to him,I always feel like I got sometime didn't remember or forgot about sometime



And
there is sometime special about him
when he talk by phone
he talk like a sale man
even he talk to his family.......................weird
He always sit at the place that is very cool in library,and it make me damn suffer,cause I'm fear of cool condition
everytime when everyone is here,yiyin me and jian wei
he will say that he don't even finsh study one page when we are here,cause we are too noisy
well...............
I admit that I speak quite much too,but this is not my fault
everytime when there is yiyin and him,they have very funny conversation or action
how can I not laugh for that
Then the end he will find another place to sit and come back later........hehe



Sorry Jensen
I didn't to disturb your study..............but your guy are too funny.....make me laugh none stop
so
is all you and yiyin fault................><

He is Super Apple product fan that I always get the latest apple new from him................cause we both are apple fans but he is more addicted than me

he now even working about Apple...................how crazy is him.... so guy if you want to buy apple stuff,find him..........he know everything about apple

I have wrote what I remember about him maybe miss some of it

but this is all I can think of............... look like everyone that around me is nice..................how lucky am I

Still left for the last one to write I will write it tomorrow.....................

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home