Thursday, January 17, 2008

mumbling from mom

Where are you now?
that's what my friend ask me through phone
I can answer that
I'm now at my dad office,just finish file-ing document that I know where to put
but I still left a lot
I didn't mean not to or.........
but I had been long time didn't step into the office
and all the file had changed
I don't even knew my dad changed his room to the other .........nearly get into the wrong room
haiz.................
The reason why I'm here is easy
because
my mom ask me to
aND
that's is no way for me to make objection
so
I'm here


But
poor little me still got the right to make so noise such as complain
right?
first
when I try to wake up today
my mom is mumbling about me
this is what she say
still don't want to wake up.........what's the time now
everyone already wake up except you
now you cannot wake up,next time if you working then how................
those are what I remember

and now
let me explain

the reason why I couldn't wake up at 8 something morning
is because,I'm holiday-ing.......................no young people wake up so early in holiday
if you are,please pretend you don't..........
and I wake up at 6 something morning when I need to go to school,isn't it is early for a college student...........
and I don't think 8 something morning is late
it do consider early for most of the holidaying people.....right?
right!!!!

The second reason why everyone wake up so early and I sleep until 'so late'
is because
I'm holiday-ing
and THEY ARE NOT
they got to work and school
they got to wake up early than me to prepare and go to work and school
and I'm holiday-ing

And the last
mom
you don't have to remind about how early I have to wake up if I'm working
I know about...........
and don't worry
I think I can make it when I really got to


Well
I believe this kind of situation always happened on me and you
most of us pass through this process and grow up and coninue your life without mummy mumbling later

and I may going to cross it
if I study too for from home

that time
no one going to mumbling
no more rules
no more caring from family when you are sick or down
like you missing some important part in your life

Of course at first I sure will be full of excitement...............
but later I'll start to miss home...............

so
even now I feel that my mom mumbling is annoying
but still.............I will let it be
who know
you gonna to miss that in future

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 27, 2008 at 6:05 PM , Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

hey girl...
it is very natural that every mom will never treat their kids liek big guy when they grow up...

so as a mummy...it is inevitable...
so when you are a mummy, then you will start to realise that too...
haha...

Gambadeh!!
long time didn't drop by...sorry for that ya!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home