Tuesday, January 15, 2008

choice

maybe holiday too boring...........
or maybe I'm too lazy during the holiday..........
the amount that I wrote for blog in holiday less than normal day
too lazy............I guess............

Well
I can explain
my holiday really kind of boring
not much to mention too

That's why now I deeply hope can start school now.........
life getting boring


But
I still feel comfuse on choosing which major course
I got two choices now
which to choose?

One had became my dream since I was a kid
but it take longer time to finish study and hardly to have a career in Malaysia

Another one is my secong choice
it start to bothering me because an car accident plus persuade from my friend
it seen will be more easy for my future if I study this,my career is guarantee
but...............kind of too challenging for me
all I want is just simple life not that challenging...............

difficult isn't?
which to choose
my dream or reality?

Life really made up by a lot of choice..........right
if you were me
which will you choose?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home