Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Friends 5

The Last Person I want to introduce is

Jian Wei!!!!!!
Here is his pic....................suddenly feel like I promote them to the other......haha





Why he is the last?
cause he is the last person that I get close to..............He is the one who take long time to get close
He come from JB,is a 好好先生
I always 激him,according to what he say
Like other,we are classmate,and knew each other at the beginning of the course,but not close
I start get close with his gang is semester 2,that time already kind of close to yiyin and Jensen,but he seldom talk to me,everytime I talk to him like talking to stone............quiet and no brow at all..........hard to be close with him
he certainly is 慢熱type................

When I first didn't close with him.............
I just feel that he is quiet,no other thought about him


After I close to him
He actually kind of funny
not sure is his real characteristic or because influence by yiyin and Jensen
maybe both
he always think about other when he do something
he is thoughtful............
he is talkactive too,when he with friend who are close......sometimes
he look serious............but know him longer you will realise that he actually will do all those crazy thing
and the most important is
他的面部表情跟聲音表情超少
when you talk to him through phone,hardly to sense his emotion,cause his voice is monotone
even he is angry or happy..............I hard to sense it,maybe because I'm not senstivie at all



And
He is super smart to hide his feeling and emotion
I never know what he thought of me..................if he never tell
Sometime he speak very different from other time he speak
like yesterday
I talk to him through phone........he speak different from other time............more mature,like an old man


He love car so much................but we less talk about that,cause I don't know about that
Same as me
He is chocolate lover
He eat less..................that's totally opposite from me................I eat a lot
He is dark............and I consider fair.....................totally poopsite from this too
I'm super talkactive in front of anyone........he is extremely quiet in front of people who not close

We have so many different
but we still could mix up very good.....really good
this proof that relationship between human is not localize


After all
finish intro all my best friend in A-level this period
the reason why drop it down..........because
after all those months and years
There is still sometime remind me about that
which is this blog.................

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home