Monday, December 24, 2007

christmas eve & christmas & day after christmas

Christmas pass.............

previous two days is really tired me.........
is like a none stop journey........everything just keep occur before you solve the previous one




I had a date on christmas eve
went to Mid valley with Chan and meet Jian Wei there
It actually should be the date for me and Jian Wei
but........Chan joined us later
it actually lovely........and I love that two books that I got that day....from Jian Wei
thank you so much..............make me spend my 5 hours meaningful and lovely
watch two movie that
the goldan compass really nice..........maybe because I like to watch this kind of movie

KTM is really really never come on time
and standing in the train really make me feel like I'm sandwish................
but still...........
thank you Jian Wei
the date really enjoyable...........love you



got another christmas present from my best too..............look cute
thank chan....................my first christmas present this year



Of course
dating never tired
but all the thing happened after dating make me extremely tired



Like

my cousin coming back on christmas eve..........
going to airport to fetch him...........it tired me



early morning in christmas day got to do mountain climbing.................
really really tired me and suffer


After mountain climbing still got to shop in 1U
that is more tired me


my leg and my energy become very low after I finish mountian climbing
shopping in 1U never the thing I want to do after that
but still
I did it....................
shop for whole day
for 11 something until 6 something

after that.............story haven't end
my dad was so crazy until he want us to follow him to Johor
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!
you must be kidding me....................that's the first thing in my mind
is already 6 something everning
and I'm not pack yet............plus I'm super tired now
and you telling me that we going to Johor after we reach home...........
What the hell!!!!!!

BUT
this is an order
so
all I can do is
go home............pack up
and go.............


few hours sitting in the car is so suffer.................I always can't find a comfortable position to sit
I can't sleep,can't eat well
I even haven't have my dinner
haiz........................damn hungry and tired

After reach there
a steambot waiting for me
celebrate christmas plus my cousin sis birthday
her husband even bought rose flower for her...................so sweet

After my steambot dinner
of course
doing social with my relative............my nephew
he is couple now...............so young
his girl friend look cute,match with him
haha...............
also
we talk about some of his school life
checking whether his school got handsome and pretty or not..................
and
ghost story...........................

Don't know start from when
I always tell them ghost story when I meet them
people who know me should know
that I actually cowardice about ghost stuff.................but I love to watch ghost movie too..........
weird right................
but this like a tradition for us now
guess next time before I meet him should do so research about the ghost story
hehe

But
because of ghost story
all of us don't really sleep that night
we actually watching The Enchanted before we sleep
but after a while I start to feel sleep.............and I fall asleep...........the last time I check for time is 6 something morning.............so early.........
when I wake up..............the tv is off
some already wake up,some still sleeping
and I'm the middle one...............just wake up

that day actually is a boring day.....................
cause all of us only waiting for dad to finish work and go back
and we kind of rush when we going home
cause sis still need to go for tuition
again
my dinner been delay to very late
Haiz...................


that is how I pass my christmas eve,christmas and day after christmas
kind of rush and boring isn't
except for the date
As I mentioned early
Date never tired
and it always lovely.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home