Friday, October 5, 2007

working and piano test

start from today.......
my working time will switch from everyday evening to Saturday and Sunday
mean that I got no rest time already
haiz..........

The biggest reason change the time is because
exam start from next week.............
plus
life is full of stress recent
I really need a break
unfortunately I can't
exam is near,can't stop my job
got to wait until exam finish,which is 21th of November then only can have break

Seen I can't have a break
so try to make my day not so busy
but my weekend....................haiz

now try to put all the teaching time in Saturday,but couldn't
but still manage put most of it in Saturday
so that Sunday I only need to work for 2 hours something
luck for me
haha.........

just finish Trinity Guildhall's ATCL exam this year,and get 82 for it,which is merit
not bad right.............I work very hard for it
and I going to take my LTCL(Licentiate)
ATCL is already damn stress for me
really can't image how gonna to survive in LTCL
plus
still gonna to take FTCL(Fellowship)
if I pass LTCL

GOD.................how agony is it

If can
I hope taking ABRSM exam for LTCL
they called it in difference name:
LRSM (Licentiate of the Royal Schools of Music) &
FRSM (Fellowship of the Royal Schools of Music)
but not sure can take my ATCL to apply it
cause is two difference music school


my friend really surprise with the evaluational of my piano grade
haha...............

I start learning when I'm a little kid
but stop in the medium of it,and start learning when I'm ......can't remember it
when I'm form 4,I'm just taking my grade 5
and jumping grade to grade 8 when I'm form 5
and here I am
finish my ATCL exam.......with merit,haha
you wouldn't never understand how hard I work when I taking grade 8
just to chase with time.....cause I wasting too much time

And I'm really proud to myself for making it
haha...................
proof that I can do it if I want to


After all
let my explain what is ATCL ,LTCL and FTCL is
three of it is actually a diploma exam of music


Associate (ATCL)
The standard of performance is equivalent to the performance component of the first year in a full-time undergraduate course at a conservatoire or other higher education establishment.

Licentiate (LTCL and LGSMD)
The standard of performance is equivalent to the performance component on completion of a full-time undergraduate course at a conservatoire or other higher education establishment.

Fellowship (FTCL)
The standard of performance is equivalent to the performance component on completion of a full-time post-graduate course at a conservatoire or other higher education establishment.

copy from trinity college website

Basically after you finish your grade 8 exam
there is some of the music institute will hire you to be a teahcer
but ATCL certificate will be better for it
when you got your ATCL
your salary will increase 5%
as well as LTCL and FTCL.............i think

lot of my friend stop after their ATCL
some even give up their ATCL exam
show that it really tough
LTCL and FTCL
like hell!!!!!!!!

I'm the only unlucky one
need to go through all of it
HAIZ.................

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home