Thursday, September 6, 2007

My birthday

Finally
my birthday...................
is today


receive a lot friends wishes
which make me very感動
thank your guy
love all of your guy


this year birthday kind of special
birthday 'cake'
is a moon cake
sponsor by my two cousin sis
haha..................


birthday 'cake' that I mention just now

when i can get my real birthday cake le???

and my dinner for birthday

is pizza meal
that we order to home
we mean me and my sis and bro
mom and dad not at home
haiz...........



all the thing that we order today

my hardworking bro on the process finish homework so that can eat pizza



me,my sis zi qin and zi yuan



pizza and me



guess what am I eating.......


but
still having a good time
thank guys.............
I really have a great time

birthday present

well.....................
don't have much of it
a cup
a phone
a moon cake
chocolate
book
a meal
birthday song that repeat for many time


so far have this much present
would the amount increase?
I hope so
haha.................
praying............


birthday really a day that meaningful in life
19 years ago
I came to this world................
and now
I become a big girl
consider an adult (do 19 consider adult????i think so.......)

A lot of thing happened in 19 years
happy and sad
fail and success
lossing and gained
fight and pacification
all those process make me know myself better
and of course become a more mature person(still not mature enough)


Life is full of surprise
you may lossing something
but getting something in another second
so
never give up and feel desperate
you never know what happen next................
having a mooncake as birthday cake really surprise me
haha..............................


Lastly making wish for my birthday..................
and thank for everyone that wish me birthday



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home