Sunday, September 9, 2007

birthday celebration 2007





Yesterday
Saturday, September 08, 2007
My friend and I celebrating my birthday
Late celebration…………………..

Morning 11 am
We went to The Curve sing K
We are
Cindy, Yiyin, Jian wei, Mr. siak, Wai loon and me
Sing K is always my favorite activities, I sang much
But still, not as much as someone

Who is the one said that he don’t sing when I ask him to go
And sang most yesterday
Let me proudly present
Mr. Ooi yiyin

And Jian wei
He told me that his singing not nice, before we went to sing K
But you know what
He lies
His voice really nice definitely can go to join those singing competition

Two of them really口不對心
But I like it
So next time I know who to find when I want to sing K
Haha……………………………….

As usual
Cindy and I very enjoy
Dear do you enjoy???
I hope you are…………………..

And guys………………..
I want to admit something
I actually a bit of mad when the cake is here and I can’t eat my cake
Cause the stupid system never show up the birthday song
But
It just a little while
I feel funny when the 李茂山’s song show up
Haha………………………

Sorry for that, dear
Actually I very 感動
Just when I’m mad, I like to say something 口不對心
Don’t angry ok……………please
And guy
Don’t 不爽also
Sometime just hardly to control my emotion
But
I really, extremely 感動 and enjoy yesterday

Here is some picture about it



From left to right Cindy, Yiyin and Jian wei


My birthday cake





I'm cutting cake......................but can't see my face..........haha



Mr. siak came very late, don’t sing a song
Really busy business man…………..
Sorry for wasting your money for just staying and didn’t enjoy anything
And
Thank you for the red wine, although I didn’t drink much
But it really a special experience for me and the other one
Right guys?
And
thank for make me drunk again,
making part of the memories of the wine drinking part lost
I think except of Jian wei and Mr. siak
Everyone of us have the feel that we are drunk or going to drunk
Haha……………………………


Here is the wine that we drink, taken by Wai loon , really nice pic ,better what I take

Cheer……………….






Yiyin and Jian wei drinking wine

Cindy ,Yiyin and Jian wei…………did your guy realize that they sit the same position as in the redbox????????????no? Check up the pic

the only two red face person among all of us......which is me and Jian wei







me,cindy ,yiyin,jian wei and wai loon.........yiyin look like god in this pic
because of the lamp that back of him.............haha...........


me and wai loon


My birthday present from Cindy………the only present that I remember to take picture before I open………and guy, your guys still own my present le……….haha…………


After we finish wine drinking, we go to eat 龍的傳人 and everyone going back after the meal

And me
Still go another date to go

go with my dear

at Sunway Pyramid eat japanese food

my FOVOURITE FOOD



Althought friends came late about 2 hours

and I'm extremely hungry plus a bit mad

but

the date end in good mood,althought kind of tired

really happy to see friends that long time didn't see..............

and having dinner with dear

for second time

plus haivng my favourite food as meal

really a sweet memories................


meal that my friend order




meal that I order, half of the way I eating only remember to take pic







shuang shuang and pei si...................my best friend





Lastly
Thank you guys
I really have fun and enjoy yesterday
It probably be the best birthday celebration for me
I'll never forget about that


Love
Chloe


P/s: I may adding more pic later........cause haven't get all the pic from everyone............there is a pic that have all face in redbox except for siak
the most important pic..................













Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home