Saturday, August 25, 2007

25/8/07

Well................


Today really a good day
I realise lot of stuff this week
and
I have make clear for most of the stuff
still left a bit

at least now i know what the function and how to function TLC,GLC and HPLC
haha..........................

there still some thing I don't understand
I will try to figure it out as soon as I can

eventually my holiday still not as fun as I thought
My redang trip have been cancel
and I don't really study much as I plan to(lazy to do so,haha)
argue happened
which I don't think it should happen

actually
I have to take most of the responsibility
sorry for that................

of course
there is good thing happened too

I watch a funny movie
alone
althought it suppose to be 2 person

and I did some crazy and stupid thing
I take LRT from Taman Melati station to the last station of LRT
and I calculate each time for the train from a station pass through another station
call my crazy people
haha.......................................
and of course
have a look of the view
there is some view really nice and interesting

I plan to do the same thing to KTM too
but chouldn't make it in the same day
maybe next time
when I'm free
if someone want to join
call me
I'll welcome you to join the crazy people society
haha..................................


and lastly
I wish I can fix or cure all the mistake I made
at least don't let thing become worst
before holiday end..................


p/s: exam coming soon,wish me luck..................


love
chloe

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home