Monday, August 20, 2007

continue yesterday

Today only continue the previous story.............cause I'm too busy,no time to write

As I say

I still go to 神廟拜拜with my mom
I guess god didn't heard my pray
and my leg muscle damn pain now
you just feel the pain when you move
sit or stand up or change position...............
they say at least need two day then only will cure
haiz.......................


pity me

After finish拜拜
I still went 1U shopping with my family
Not a good memories
seen I didn't buy stuff and my leg damn pain
and the meal that I ate yesterday
not nice at all
I think my bro is the most happies one yesterday
He bought few new cloth
Plus
A new Nike shoes


Not fair
I'm the one who say want to buy shoes
why he is the one who bought the shoes!!!!!!!


After finish shopping
I went back home and rest a while
My grandmom calling

So
I went to pasar malam at Maluri with my sis and grandmom
and my leg are more pain at the moment

Pasar malam kind of fun
cause there is a VERY NICE 豆腐花 there
豆腐花 is my favourite

for me
if a pasar malam got not nice 豆腐花
that pasar malam cannot consider a good pasar malam
and I personally wouldn't feel like want to go
Now you know how important is 豆腐花for me
haha.......................................




Grandmom buy some biscuit and some fruits
and I brought some 軟糖
two taste
pandan and honeydew
The pic of軟糖


honeydew one is kind of nice
there is chocolate and strawberry taste also

but I don't like strawberry
and chocolate one kind of no nice(my opinion)
so.......................................only pandan and honeydew be my choice


When I went back
My two little cousin came to grandmom house
and they gonna to stay a night here

so
as a elder cousin here
of course I acompany them
althought my leg still pain.........................(but it make my leg damn damn pain)

This is the thing that yy two cousins bring to my grandmom house,a bag of toy and milk powder

This the two of the toys that they bring don't you feel that the left hand side one kind of weird
haha.................a weird combination
After 那兩個小鬼 went to sleep
I went back home
and my anothere two cousin sis are playing PS dancing machine
so........................
I join them also......................

AND
It make my leg super super super pain.................


The end of the day
My leg are triple pain compare to early morning of today


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home