Wednesday, August 8, 2007

AS level result coming out soon

Tomorrow 9th August 2007
AS level result will come out
I damn worry about it......................but still look calm(actually inside my heart volcano blooming)


Don't really hope so much for the result
I know it will be suck
cause lazy studying...............
I'm so regret now...............
god
can you bring me back to the past
let me tell myself what the question going to have in the test(day dreaming again)

too late lo..................
早知今天 何必當初
HAIZ...................................

Now just hope the result wouldn't be so bad


AND
car accident today
SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK.......................................

This is my third time having car accident for this year
everytime also not my fault
so unfair


and of course
get scold by my dad,haiz...........................

I don't understand
I totally follow the rules
I alway wear seat belt
I never speed
I alway show signal before i change link


BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

why accident still happened on me
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY

That is so unfair
totally unfair
certainly unfair

NOT FAIR AT ALL


Lastly
wish me luck tomorrow
希望我不會死得太難看

If this is a nightmate
please
someone wake me up

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home