Monday, August 6, 2007

3 months

A level 的學期還有3個月就要結束了,說長不長,說短不短的時間
很多的事情,才剛剛要開始


That's still lot of thing that i haven't done
haven't figure out a way to solve the problem with jess,johnson and ming lee
haven't get close with all of my classmates. It's my first mission that I set for myself before A level courses start
haven't finish reading all the chinese book in library(school library don't have much chinese book)
I don't even join a club in college........................
one year something seen meanigless
i don't really do much thing
except knowing some friend that I really glad that I met them


BUT

Never too late to change................
that's still another 3 months to go
And I'll try my best to enjoy the last 3 months with them
Life meanigless without friend and fun
haha............................

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home