Saturday, August 11, 2007

my trip to Kuala Selangor

I went to zhi yun's house on friday which is yesterday
and there is two main thing we did at there
Fun fair & yam cha

fun fair really.................."fun"
the first game that I played make me felt like want to vomit for half hour
All the while still having fun
althought only played for one game
but i think it's my first time go to Fun fair for previous 3 years
haha...........................

secondly
we went t o yan cha after we back from Fun fair
the place is kind of far from zhi yun's house(cause we want to go far,but start to regret when we reach there)
AND
yam cha is really boring for me.................maybe because I can talk in anywhere,haha


We brought few tins(4) of beer before we went back home
and we start play game after I take my shower
first game that we play black jack which is poker game
but after awhile everyone start to feel bored about it
So
we change game
the second that we play is
真心話大冒險
it kind of similar with true or dare
but there is no dare for this game

The only rule for the game is you must honest
but if your are not saying the true
no one know also
but i know and i trust everyone saying true yesterday
few round later
we start to drink beer that we brought
except for zhi yun
everyone drink(I drink the less,other two drinking two tin or more)


AND


I'm drunk after few minutes I drink


the only thing that I can say is
they really expert in drinking alcohol(beer)
and I'm really lousy...............................

according to the theory that I heard
I actually more suitable drink alcohol compare to them
people say
酒精進血的人活久一點 compare to酒精進骨頭的人

how to know which type are you
easy
if you are having face or even body red after you drink some alcohol
it mean you are the first type of person which is
酒精進血的人
if you got no different before and after you drink some alcohol(like mei ling and wai loon)
then sorry
your guy are the second type of preson which is
酒精進骨頭的人


Don't drink too much alcohol if you are second type of person
even you are the first type of person
don't drink also
small amount of alcohol can help blood circulation of body
but too much will cause lung problem


Main point is
I don't remember what happened yesterday night after I wake up today
not everything
but thing happened after I drink beer
I didn't remember for most


According to what they say
I said something that I wouldn't say in awake situation

GOD
wish I can have a look to what happened yesterday
can someone tall me what happened............................

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 12, 2007 at 4:04 AM , Blogger PaulineLeong said...

haha...dear remember don't drink beer lo ... and y don't you say bout ur 丑事HAHA..

hmm never mind ur dear always wit u de muack...

 
At August 13, 2007 at 8:56 PM , Blogger chloe said...

cause i don't remember what happened that day..........how to write my 丑事,by the way, i where got 丑事 to write...........haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home