Thursday, August 16, 2007

SPUS building, Library & TBR

Today may be th most tired walking for me in this month

Here is the story
I'm walking to TBR from school having my lunch with Jensen,Jian Wei and Yy
and I'm really piece off after I go back and have my class
It may be a short distance for other people
but I'm a lazy person
I rather stay in the same place to have my lunch in stand of going somewhere that need to walk...........althought the food there not so good taste

BUT
Jensen say he never got TBR with me
so...........................
little poor me 舍命陪君子
walking all the way from school to TBR
just to have lunch

If you study in KTAC
sure you know where is TBR
it actually kind of near to KTAC
but when you with a big tupperware bottle,a haevy bag(bag are more heavy cause bringing lot of stuff today) and wearing a jacket
walking in the 30 something celcius temperature
you will know what i mean
I start to sweat in the way back to school from TBR
can you image how hot is the weather today


AND
this is still not the end
after finish lunch
we walk to library!!!!!!!!


DO YOU KNOW HOW FAR IS THE DISTANCE BETWEEN LIBRARY AND TBR

DAMN

It's killing me><


I alway think that ther designer that design KTAR really didn't think for SPUS student
Library and Sport complex is far away from the building of SPUS
Many time I feel like going to library
when I think of how long distance and how many staircase that
I have to pass through
It is better for me to take another place for revision


But still
I often go to library
If library is nearer
I definitely more often go to library

Kind of impossible
The possibility is bigger for
I transfer courses to the school that nearer to library compare to it happen
haha.............................


Next time when you choosing College or U
make sure your study building is near to library
If you often go to library

If not
make sure you don't bring haevy stuff like bottle and alway make sure your bag is light
AND
the most important
take off your jacket before you start your walking!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home