Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Start Working lo...............................

Finally.............................start my work today
my dear friend BUSY is now back to my side
how bad luck and good luck am I
HAIZ...................................


Alway having fun with my student
they are cute,cool,funny,sweet,smart
like a angel sometime

BUT

They also creating a lot trouble for me
Lazy,noisy,talkactive,rude,refuse to work with me
in that moment
really like hell.................haha




PLUS

The dearest,the most noisy and the most ge po colleague(I'm the most noisy one)
><........................

Of course
never forget
The straight and handsome leader



All those thing make my working time suffer and fun.................
we may laugh at this moment
but get scold in the next moment.............because we are too noisy

At this time
we may argue
and holding each other hand few second later

Work hard & play hard
my principle

Frankly say,
I only play hard but not working hard.....................haha

Maybe someday,
It will become my life style

Maybe...........................

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home