Wednesday, August 22, 2007

cold war

This is the first time..........................
We don't contact each other for whole day
not even a message.............
guess we start to have cold war................
and today is first day

recorrect yesterday is first day
just pass 24 hours

Suddenly feel missing something
don't used to it
there is few time really want to message him
but just not doing it

Will we have another argue again after I message him?!!
Or situation getting better after that?!!
I wouldn't know that
cause I haven't try
how poltroonery am I
haiz...........................


Why thing become so complicated..........................

When I wake up
I will message to him
I think...................

WILL I??????????????

p/s: cold war really suck..........................make my feel bad
p/s 2:hope he enjoy his trip(really hope it not curse )

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home