Thursday, August 30, 2007

chocolate.............present from Langkawi

I got the chocolate few days ago

It's the present bought by Mr shum by Langkawi
but kind of busy recently
so wait until now only create a blog for it


Final exam coming soon
and I don't really fully prepare for it
so...........
got to work hard for it now
and hopefully got the result that I wish to have

OK................back to the main subject
CHOCOLATE!!!!!


As I mention
Chocolate really my most favourite thing
Exspecially dark chocolate................

Thank you dear
for the chocolate that you bought to you
I really love it

And
sorry for make you angry all the time

Love
Chloe

Here is few pictures for the chocolate that bought by my dear from Langkawi


The Toblerone chocolete and Farell's chocolate



The Toblerone chocolate pack


It contain 3 tastes of chocolate,there are:

The white chocolate(the white cover)

The milk chocolate(the yellow cover)

The dark chocolate(the black cover)

The Farell's chocolate,contain 10 tastes

Cafe,Pina colada,Strawberry,Prama,Gianduyan,Lemonade,Harumanis,

Pralinita,Caparuna and lastly Myna

Toblerone dark chocolate always my favourite chocolate

but seldom found here,I mostly found the milk and white chocolete

Haiz...........................

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home