Monday, October 20, 2008

my life

well

finally
I decide to post something........
to record my life


Morning i will go to school.....
and i did a lot of stuff in school....of course
like fighting with denesh and lee
and persuade my gang to let me eat things that I'm not suppose to eat
like.....McDonald,Pizza Hut
never success.....but i will keep trying

Sometime if I'm 'LUCKY' enough
I may need to stay in the school longer
because they wouldn't let my drive back alone.........

then
i will get back to IJN or my house
now most probably will be IJN.......my second home......
sound weird....but is truth

I will few times of chest pain and plenty of time that unable to breath
that's commom
so.......

that's my life
sound boring
but I actually had fun with my gang


anyways
I will just thing I want to do all the time........
hopefully i can make it....

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2008 at 10:45 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

we love u too....and the times when we hang out together and conspire not to let u eat those fast food....all u need to do now is just take care of your health. Do not think so much but live life to the fullest.You will definitely be able to achieve everything that you want to do!!!! Never GIVE UP!!!!! Believe that miracles will happen!!!!! So yea do not simply talk anymore. Now all you ought to do is just to take care and eat things that are healthy.

love you!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home