Saturday, September 27, 2008

Biology Lab for 25th sept 2008

Biology is my Favorite Subject.......
I believe everyone who know me know that
but..........
my biology lecturer doesn't really like me
I guess because I'm too noisy in the class.......
sorry.............
I can only say talk is the talent that god give it to me......haha

get back to main subject
what i want to talk is my biology lab

I had my biology lab on Thursday
for the first time all of us wear the Lab Coat
but i didn't took any picture
too focus on my lab stuff
haha..........

what we got to do for this lab is that we need to observe the mitosis process of plant cell
according to our lecturer
last group got only 5 in 30 people success........
so low percentage.........

but you know
i made it..........
praise me..........haha

the one i found
is a telophase......
which is the stage that DNA divided successfully
just wait to divide into two daughter cells


i guess only 2 of my lab class got it.......
and i'm one if it.........
so proud of myself............
I search till my eye damn painful
feel like gonna to blind then only find it de lo..........(if you experience it,you will know how suffer is it)

the only bad thing
I forgot to take the picture that everyone of us wearing the lab coat
but never mind
i still got chance..........
i can take it next time.......
if i remember...............
hopefully i rememebr
Have a look with my cell picture

The larger picture.............beautiful coulour right.....

can you see which two cells having telophase?!!!!!if you look carefully then you will see

i put up to 100x for the mircoscope.....just to show your guy my telophase cell!!!!some more two cells!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home