Saturday, October 4, 2008

what to write?

HEY
IS me...............(of course la.....my blog le.......who else)





lazy me...........
busy doing my assignment.........so no time to update the blog


but..........
i think i should write down something.......
so that when i look back there is something for me to see..........



i realise something interesting.........
i only wrote 6 post in September...........and now the number is 9 6........
haha..............
same with my brithday le.............


first.........
i didn't do it purpose..........just happened
so lucky.................
i just realised today.........i take it as a good sign........


don't believe me?
trust me la.............
you don't i don't lie de lo.............
this time is really destiny..........haha


i just follow what god want me to do...........
haha......................


don't jealous........
he just love me........

of course..........he love everyone........according to anything.....no matter what god do you believe

He
give me so many bad experience which come from bad thing happened this year
just to make me be more mature and wisdom.......
of course.........be a better person



i know must be like that..........

so that people around me will feel good when i become a better person
isn't good...........

so..........
jia you lo...........
i think he did it to everyone..............
and we should feel lucky somehow
at least we should capture his attention.......


show you the pic about the 9 and 6.............









pic doeasn't show that clear...........go read my blog
then you will see..........

oh ya.........
can your guy leave comment........
i like recieving comment
from anyone
bad or good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home