Tuesday, October 7, 2008

midterm plus........things i want to tell you

Now is Tuesday,October 07,2008, 3.12 a.m

yeah.........your eyes got no problem
3.12a.m
so 'early' and I still haven't go to sleep

I actually studying my CS101 which is computer for my midterm tomorrow
you must questioning
then why am i posting blog

because
I'm really sleepy
so............i got to find something(except for studying) to do make myself awake
then continue study...............

This is week 7.......which mean this semester already gone through half
first 7 weeks is makan kacang compare to the next 7 weeks
Look at what I have for week 7-15

assignment for bio,english,moral,microecon.......(thank god computer got no assignment.....ooops,but we got lab tests......shit)

midterm...........(that remind me of computer midterm tomorrow)

quizes............(when is our next quiz????)

report........hand in next week(i lose my report book and i got to redo all!!!!)

tutorial work(paraphasing and summarising is the toughest and hate it)

not to forget..........final


also
my piano exam...............plus my student exam...........(and my 17 pages left assignment!!!)


But still
not as busy as you Mr Lee.......(1 question,is Ryan you English name?I only realise it just now.....somehow my brain only realise it actually can be name.....haha)
feel like cursing your lecturer.........haha
i change my mind
you lecturer only follow the schedule
so i will curse the one who make up and decide the schedule..........
but
who is it????


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I guess October is not my lucky month..........
it should be my unlucky month
i just thought of that last year October
i actually gone through the same thing as i going through now.............
just this time tougher......way more tougher........

but
think in another way
i used to suffer from it.......last year Octobar
did i still feel so now?
NO...............

I can actually look at him face to face and talk to him
just like normal friend..........
like nothing happened

is it because i'm too forgetful.......
or
because I'm well being and happy for the past 1 year.....thank to someone.........and you know I'm talking about you right......

Oooops.........
i suppose to inspire myself..........not keep mention that how good is him........
keep mention only keep reminding myself how good is him......(then i will damn regret and start to think too much......come back come back)
and it only make harder for me to keep ordinary on it

My main point is
although it is hard and tough now
and yes
I feel damn damn painful and feel sad
I know it will be extremely difficult for me get over it
but
time is the cures for it
life will still go on no matter what..........

no matter how tough ,how hard,how bad ,how sad
I'm sure i will still get over it.......someday,somehow

If i really got to let go and get over it

So
feel free for your decision............
do what you think is right

to you
also to me............

anyways
do you mind telling me the answer on december 15?
I didn't mean to rush you
but
just want to know the answer before...................too late
why too late?
let me keep a secret...........hehe

seriuosly got to get back to my study

Steph and Fang
can i just copy your answer tomorrow?????
I'm really damn sleepy now...........

god
Hate midterm............

by the way i finish the post is already 3.40 a.m

p/s:is it no one reading.......or everyone is lazy to leave comment......i want comment!!!!

2 Comments:

At October 7, 2008 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

haha....did u manage to c fangs answer? u take care

 
At October 7, 2008 at 8:16 PM , Blogger chloe said...

No.......
I was busy telling the other two fellow my answer.......haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home