Sunday, September 21, 2008

september 21,2008.......

from september 10 till today september 21
11 days......
only 11 days......but i feelmore than that


all my bad mood come back again
Maybe because friends not around ....nothing take me out of my mind
so........i think it over and over again

I wonder how he overcome this...........

I know is very tough to get through this
because
i don't like to feel indefinite.........
don't know how long need to wait
don't know when you will get the answer
don't know what answer you will get....that's the hard part

and the way we get along make me feel worst
told myself to keep a distance but just couldn't
hate the feeling.....
being close but.............you can feel that's a wall between us
suck............

I thought of give up
after thought of everything
but just don't feel give up
maybe the time haven't come........

anyway
life still got to go on

I think i will feel better tomorrow.........
hope so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home