Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lunch with my gang in help for 20th sept

Finally
I write about this two days...........haha
josh asked me twice about it already
sorry josh.........you know how lazy am i.......

First

let talk about September 20th 2008,which is last yesterday

i got computer replacement class that day


so........after the class
before the rehearsal
we went for lunch together............not bad right
some more is chili.........my favourite restaurant
in BSC(Bangsar Shopping Centre)

i wanted to take a lot of pic......
but everyone seem not so interested about it
so..............i only took some



Let have a look with it


The light in every seat...........haha........old style light......

Denesh and josh........

My two darling.......fang and carmen....too bad the lighting is not good

our starter.............unlimited one.......but it taste spicy

my country fried chicken..........did your guy realise the chop is love shape,so sweet

Lazy.........

tell more in next blog........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home