Friday, September 19, 2008

What happened

I bet we both never expect this situation will happened to us
step into relationship transitional period or 感情磨合期........
i thought this period never happened to us
still........i under estimate it


Somehow i think he is right
we seriously need this period to think about
think about should the relationship continue
are we really the right one for each other
recover all the memories about the relationship and start to figure what wrong with it

And you know what
I actually really think about it
think back all the past..........i feel that he is tough
cause i know myself is very self-willed ,hot-temper, and i'm not a patient person at all
i always think too much, the bad side of course
he always need to accommodate me,tell me that everything is fine,i actually think too much
he need to bear of my hot-temper
i always didn't give him a chance to talk or explain when i was angry
and i wouldn't wait for long
i get angry easily and i will mad at him easily

I always think that he keep everything himself,and i know nothing about his life anymore
because we don't study the same courses anymore, we seldom be together
cause HMC is a really busy courses

I know he didn't mean no time to accompany me
but i just feel angry
somemore he didn't tell me anything
i feel like he is in the different world
I think he think same about me also
but i never realise it before this period


all i think about is only what i feel and how i think
I never think about what he feel and how he think
I always lose my temper on him without thinking that he own his problem and also emotion also
but he never lose temper on me,except for once


If we put other bad in a balance
this is what happend


Me Him
hot temper like to keep thing to himself
self-willed never tell me anything(i think,maybe he did but is not enough for me)
No patient no time accompany me(not his purpose also,HMC student is too busy)
think too much
always complain
never think for him
only concern about myself
..........and a lot


see
my side is so much heavy than his
but i'm the one who always lose the temper and always complain
he is the one who always tolerance and console me
i never did that

he gave me too many sweet memories while all i gave to him is only argue,argue and argue

Maybe because he treat me too good till i forgot that this is not a sure

If we can overcome this time
I think i can do some much better
if we can............
I hope we can

I don't want to feel regret in the future because i never try my best to save it


But
it is really hard for me
I too get used to finding him
no matter what time,when
once i think of him
i feel like finding him
which i not suppose to do so in this period
i suppose to give us time alone to think and calm dowm

Plus
his attitude to me is different and i couldn't stand of it
it make me feel that i'm no one for him
maybe................


I think i should learn from him
he seem very good even in this condition
he seem so normal like nothing happen,like this thing never bring any effect to him
he seem so fine even without me

this make my mood suck and bad


anyway
i still don't feel like give up
but hopefully he will give the answer soon
and the answer i want

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2008 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

hey.....
dun think so much di...
look forward....
better things will come
so stop thinking of the past....
yea its not easy but you'll have to put all behind...
'u can do it

 
At September 20, 2008 at 9:18 PM , Blogger chloe said...

i know
but i just don't feel like want to give up so easily
i wanted to try for mt best without regret next time......
but really really tough......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home