Sunday, September 7, 2008

Birthday celebration 2008

Finally
my birthday is here
and gone
I'm 20 now
how fast time past



but this year birhtday may be the most unforgetable birthday i even had in my life
my love one give me a really big and sweet surprise as a birthday present
i love it so much.......


Time to show off........



About 11.40++ in 5th of september
I'm actually kind of mad at him
I keep calling him for the past few hours
but he either no picking up or sound busy
isn't that he should company me
my birthday is coming soon!!!!!

FINALLY
he answered
and give me really unexpectable answer
he said he is now at the street of my house
?!!!!!!!!
what?!!!!!!


Of course
I went out immediately and saw him

when i walk to him
I actually couldn't think anything
my mind just blank...........


this is really a big surprise!!!!!!!!
Oh My God
I couldn't believe this is true........
he is really just in front of me
I really don't know what to say...........


YET

the surprise isn't finish yet
at the back seat of the car
that's is really really beautiful and big Calla lily brunch.............
I feel like crying at the moment
but i didn't.........don't want to show that i'm 爱哭鬼........haha

My flower......very big,almost half of size of me,must be very expensive,thank you lao go


and then
he bring me to the front passanger
guess what i saw

yes
A birthday cake
my favourite chocolate cake

somemore can see I love U.........sweet le


Imagine if your boy friend do that to you......
must be sweet and touch plus romantic right
that's axactly what i feel
I feel really touch and really really love him


But it not finish
the day of my birthday
I had replacement at the morning
so i gonna to meet him later

I waited the class finis
he still didn't call me or sms me
so a person hot temper like me get mad very quickly
so I sms him and say
'is that mean that we are going out for date today'
(doesn't really rememeber what i say but the same meaning)

I think he sense that i was mad(he knew i was mad cause he told me that later),so he told me that he is in the main campus parking now........

WHAT THE..............

I actually wasn't sure it is true or not
cause too much surprise.......
but yeah
is true
he is just outside
with a bouquet of calla lily
so sweet...........

and of course we went for date
too bad i don't remember to take any picture with him
haiz..........damn regret
but is ok
i will remember next time
take lot of picture with him
hehe.........


Sure your guy are very jeolous right now
I told me best and she was extremely jealous
haha...........
cause hes husband wouldn't never do such a dramatic and romantic plus sweet thing to her

Even this may be the only experience for me
so what
i still lucky than a lot of people

the purpose i write this is to make all of your guy jealous........
so.............feel jeaolous

And of course
to tell Mr Lee Jian Wei that I really love my birthday present and
most importantly
I love you!!!!!

if you feel jealous
find one for yourself
but i bet you would never find someone like him........
haha







another pic of my flower..........



my flower and me........larger than my upper body lo.......
he say the flower can almost cover me



Still....my flower....i took a lot of pic of it......

but i only show some here,if not my friend all say perasaan

I'm very 臭屁 one de lo........who ask my bf do some much thing to let me 臭屁

haha.................

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2008 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Flora :) said...

its my birthday next friday! i become a teenager at 13!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home