Saturday, November 24, 2007

Friends 1

Everyone meet someone new in every status
Of course I met some when I study A-level
and we have a small little gang


Here is the pic of our gang..............mei ling is not here but she is in it






First person that I want mention is ZK
he doesn't really in the gang,but very close too
I'm knew him very early,and we start to get close very early too
He is a funny guy,always make you laugh,but sometime feel annoying
cause he never stop to make noise
He is caring too
he will always there for you,listen to your complain,your sadness and also happiness

But
If you want to ask him out,that will be a difficulty
his schedule is always full,you got book him before 2 weeks more...............
he always busy
family,social,friend,also society.............


Plus
he is super social
when you to walk with him,you can always see that he say hi to someone
or his phone is always ringing.............such a busy guy
Forgot to mention
he is the one who found my phone...................the phone actually inside my car,but I'm too careless,and he found it
really thank to him..................thank ZK




Second person that I want to mention is......teng teng teng teng
Ai Vee





She is not in the gang too
But She is very important to me in this A-level courses,of course future too
she look ok ok only in this pic,the true her without glasses is very pretty.........
she don't really know chinese
so basically she is banana people,which is people that don't know chinese
in someway we are quite similar,we both can talk crap for very long..............haha
while I faced some social problem with the other,she is the one who together with me
and I really really thank for that........
althought we are not that close after sem 3
but when we together..............we still talk a lot and crap..........
and she may be the one who hard to contact and meet
cause her family is kind of straight..........
I gonna to miss her so much so much

This is the two I'm super close to except for the gang

Zk is funny,Ai vee is lovely............both of them mean a lot to me

There will be someone that make your life different ,some make yours life sad,happy,lovely,funny,frustrated,surprise,trouble

But ............they definitely someone that you will not regret to know

so.....is really glad to know your guy........




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home