Friday, November 23, 2007

Farewell&car accident

Finally
exam is end
A-level courses is finish
I'm not TARC student anymore,althought my student card show that expired at dec
and the most important thing is
we may not and hardly to meet each other again........




SO
the day after exam
we have small little farewell in Sunway pyramid,22th of november 2007
here is the schedule
watch movie-hitman
then skating
dinner at the buffet steambot
and clubbing at maison




Unfortunately
I didn't keep to the plan
I'm not clubbing kaki......I don't even like clubbing....only sometime
and I didn't go for dinner too
cause
I had a car accident yesterday............how bad luck am I
damn it!!!!

before that
I took some pic in sunway pyramid
is a decoration for christmas and also a pic with my friend,ai vee








have a look with that






me and ai vee


The christmas tree & unknown tree


A cute pillar-box with two cute snowman guard





The decoration of christmas at new wing



Now
back to car accident
this happened when I going back home from sunway
when My car from Jln lagoon perdana to Jln Kemajuan,get bang by a naza sutera
what the hell!!!!!
I don't know the name when the accident happened,I knew it when I went to the police station and write the report



After the first car accident happened,we(me,jian wei,zk) try to drive the car to left of the road so that the car didn't block the traffic
but that naza just straight drive to bang my car to block the way
damn it!!!!!!!damn damn damn damn damn damn!!!!!!
really shit..........



Lastly
we both went to police station and report
but between that
we waste a lot of time on writing report and waiting my dad to be here
so
ZK start to speak 福建,which is the language that he is not good in
Jian Wei and me is kind of good in that....compare to him
Not that he don't know
but he always has the wrong tone,make the word sound weird and funny
while we making fun with Zk weird tone 福建,my dad and my sis is here

The good thing is
my sis help me to done the report
the bad thing is
the police think that is our fault!!!!!!

this is so clear that is that malay fault
if she didn't cross the link,the accident will never happened!!!!!!

We try to fight for that
but
can't change the truth
and it make me feel super damn angry!!!!!
this is so exasperating!!!!!!!!
what kind of super rulesdo
what kind of police


He somemore use the law to terrify us........just because he think we know nothing about law!!!!
how dare he.............

if I face this kind of situation for more
I really going to give up my psychology and change to study Law..........
at least when I have accident and the people that I know got accident
I can help......... and for sure I will do the same to the police like what he did to us!!!!!

Lastly
want to say sorry to Jian wei and Zk
wasted your time and make your guy be home at 2 something
really sorry for that

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home