Sunday, October 14, 2007

15/10/07

Today
I have a date
in Ikea & Ikeano
having lunch in Kim Gary
not bad
quite nice


Also
done my main purpose.............of course dating is also very important
give the present to him
He seen quite happy
really glad that he is happy
I really scare that he don't like the present
I even told early that even he don't like also pretend that he like
how timidity am I............
Hope that he really like it........

Have a look in Ikeano or The curve bookshop
Kind of difference with Kinokuniya
Two of the book shop look classic and modernization,but difference feel
I like Kinokuniya more compare to it
maybe because I know well about Kinokuniya
and Kinokuniya is the book shop I go the most



Beside that
stop by the art shop(selling painting stuff and also teach art ),in front of The Curve's Popular
A lot of difference colour and also difference material
look interesting
If I have better drawing skill.......maybe will try to study art........
but the fact is I totally got no talent about it at all
maybe I got,but didn't dig it out
Think too much............haha



The most excited part is
walk around in Ikea show room
hehe................
I have long time didn't go there
explore all the home stuff in Ikea
today finally got chance
yeah!!!!


Looking all the design
really hope that my future house can look that way
Looking all the bed
really hope can sleep at there for few hours
put my fully hope on that.......................pray for that


The bad thing is only can rush
he seen tired,sleeping late 'this morning'..........me too
but he always seen more tired than me
Maybe because I no need to rush for assignment and he has to
All I need to do is just revision and tutorial
good thing studying A-level


I know that's impossible asking him to stop his assignment for awhile and rest
so just hope that he really taking good care of hisself
he got a scratch on his right hand second finger
got it when he doing sculpture,and not doing sterilize after he realise it
haiz..............really worry about him



Lastly
hope he really like the present
and hope he really take good care
plus
miss me more lo...............haha

p/s:really enjoy the date,so thank you dear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home