Wednesday, October 24, 2007

喝到難喝的水記&Jensen 被雨滴記&假拳王誕生記

Tomorrow going to have chemistry paper 2 and 5
wish all the best to all that taking exam tomorrow!!!
GAmbateh
As usual
We still study in library today
I think Jensen is the one will doing best in tomorrow test among us
he almost remember all the chapter 10 stuff
all those reaction,ester,ether,carbonyl and hydroxyl
I somemore record the last part he teach me and jian wei
what yiyin doing?
playing game......jensen's phone game
the end Yiyin somemore want Jensen solo teach him all over again
haha..........

after that
4 something we went to canteen and eat
actually only me and Jensen eat
Yiyin and Jian wei just have their drink


And
met Chien Ee twice today
first time at corridor
this time in canteen
she somemore entice plus intimidate me buy drink
haiz......
at the end Jensen and me bought a orange favour drink
and Jian Wei bought wheatgrass favour drink


when we wanna go back to library
it's raining..............super big rain!!!
because of library air condition is extremely cold
if we kena rain then later we go in library will be triple super cold
so
we decide walk a long distance way but didn't kena rain instead of short distance but need to kena rain..............



while we on the way to library
something funny happened
as we know
the facility of TARC actually kind of old
and
the rooftop of aisle in TARC will aleak when is raining
here is what happened
while we walking
I realise that the front way aisle is aleak
Write in chinese

我發現前面道路的中間屋頂是漏水的,所以我就走旁邊
可是健瑋就在哪里,所以我就跟他講說哪里漏水
他很壞,竟然還想擠我到漏水的地方
當我們在推擠的時候
Jensen邊問:你們在做什么 ,邊走到漏水的地方


結果
當然是滴到水啦!!!
我們三個立刻笑到不行
他也實在太粗心了吧
我們都看到,就只有他自己不注意,竟然還問我跟健瑋在做什么
那個場面實在太搞笑了!!!!
我實在是笑到腰酸!!!
當我好不容易才忍住笑意
他竟然又走到漏水的屋頂下面,又滴到雨水
天啊!!!!我真的受不了
所有人有開始大笑起來
而Jensen..........就這樣給我們笑到圖書館




After settle down
we start to try drink that we bought just now
at first is Jensen try Jian wei's wheatgrass juice
immediately he say no nice after he finish drinking
I don't really trust it
cause Jensen taste always different from us
so Jian wei be the second to try
and
he also say not nice
Erm................
I start to feel suspicion the taste of the drink
but
after Yiyin try he say the taste is nice...........
huh?????????
who should I trust
Jensen and Jian wei
Or
Yiyin


At the end
I choose to trust myself
so I try it myself
and the result is
it is really disgusting
both of it,smell and taste

maybe because I don't used to the taste and smell
but I really feel that the prange favour is nice
the wheatgrass one............not so good



Yiyin really like that taste
and keep saying that the taste is nice
the end Jian wei say he can be the sale man for the drink
haha...........



here is some pic for the juice and yiyin


Yiyin holding wheatgrass favour juice......he is the only one think is nice



Sale man Yiyin promoting two fovours of drink of XXX company....haha



THE NAISSANCE OF TARC BOXING KING

this happened when we want to go back


This TARC latest boxing KING!!!!!can you see how big size is him!!!!!






Erm...............but boxing king head so small de????


Sorry,sorry.............
this is not the TARC boxing king
this fellow is just a pretender...............
and he is Mr Ooi yiyin

Why his body become big from small?
this is because of the Jacket..........Jian wei's jacket
the jacket actually kind of big size

plus he is hiding his school bag inside
so made him look like 大只
the true him is not ok!!!!
he is just a 竹竿....................haha






I think today is the longest all of us together stay in library
until 6 something.........
when I reach home is almost 8pm
traffic jam............haiz
somemore didn't copy the 福建金言
cannot join the competition liao lo ><

P/s:I'm super tired,but still got to stay awake whole night,cause 2 papers tomorrow,I'm damn nervous







Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At October 24, 2007 at 11:50 PM , Blogger MysT~Didi said...

zzzzzzzz...oi...why my photo in there..=.=....need to pay my fees 1 k....FEEES...appearance FEESSSS....

^^

 
At October 25, 2007 at 12:08 AM , Blogger chloe said...

Huh!!!!!!!
you pay me the photograph fees first
I took the pic de le
very cheap only
3K...................faster!!!

 
At October 26, 2007 at 11:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

then u guys oso need to pay to my jacket liao lor...
haha...
dun feel so sad liao lar...
otherwise i will oso feel no mood de..
hehe...
be happy always...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home